Ecommerce Marketing Services
Performance campaigns on amazon ppc & amazon listing optimization
Advertising on Amazon is a powerful way to profitably grow sales performance. More importantly, having the knowledge, technology, and resources to diligently manage and optimize ad performance is key to sustaining long-term profitability.
- Full management of Sponsored Products campaigns across entire product catalogue
- Implementation of bid management technology to scale product-level bidding
- Keyword/search term harvesting from automatic Sponsored Products campaigns
- Vetting and implementation of off-Amazon traffic generation opportunities
- Comprehensive advertising reporting
- Gold Box/Lightning Deals
- Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) campaigns
Unpacking which search terms are most valuable to a seller’s business as well as monitoring and increasing product discoverability is a core aspect of long-term growth on Amazon.
- Organic listing rank tracking
- Product content/title analysis and enhancement recommendations
- Reorganization of product catalog structure to tune for product discoverability
- New Brand Registry program execution
Campaign at social media level
Align Facebook and Instagram with Your Ecommerce Strategy
We at 99YRS understand that Social Media is a 360-degree market opportunity for retail brands—these channels can be applied to every stage of the e-commerce conversion funnel.
Many brands still struggle to understand how to allocate budget, apply resources, and implement a full-funnel strategy that takes advantage of the opportunities available with Social Media advertising.
Our Social Media Performance Marketing program diagnoses and executes on ad strategies that align Social Media with your unique business objectives.
- Launch Your Customized Strategy
- Growing Your Audience Size & Profitability
- Executing on Day-to-Day Account Management
We Leverage Social Media to Address 4 Key Business Objectives
Increasing market share by reaching new audiences
Creating net new site visitors, email signups, and first-time purchasers
Turning browsers and one-time purchasers into repeat buyers
Driving up CLTV and customer loyalty
Brand promotion and strategy
Brand building happens to be key objective of many sellers and understanding certain pointers regarding the same is as critical as selling the products.
- Study Competitors listings for Content
- Study Competitors SKU’s for features and pricing
- Plan and build a keyword library that is utilized for bidding.
- Initiate newer marketplaces
- Suggest and Conceptualize newer content features such as videos
- Generate Merchandise level feedback