- Manage all activity in relation to Account hygiene, Marketplace sales, conversion and Amazon FBA, Inventory monitoring, Product listing and cataloguing.
- Develop and implement e-commerce strategy in order to improve Amazon performance.
- Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers in order to improve quality.
- Research market in order to discover new competitors trends and tools in order to improve website/ marketplace performance
- Analyse various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve KPIs.
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media for clients.
- Focusing on Driving Sales and growing overall health of the account.
- Report on performance.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelors’ degree in Digital Marketing or related field. (Preferred)
- Knowledge of implementing digital marketing concepts such as PPC, SEO, social media, display and affiliate channels.
- Confidence developing and overseeing retail and eCommerce-focused digital marketing strategies.
- Strong Leader skills and able to manage a small team.
- A good about e-commerce industry and worked in various marketplace..
- A good communication and presentation skills
Salary: Based on experience