99 YRS is a performance-based eCommerce marketing and digital marketing agency, a team of professionals that believe in growth, results, and success. We provide services in marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, and many marketplaces around the globe.
Since 2013, the 99 YRS team has partnered with 300+ prestigious clients across the globe.
We extensively consult clients to optimize their online presence by providing end-to-end e-commerce services such as Product Photography and Cataloguing, Marketplace management, E-commerce Cross-border consulting, digital marketing and drive their business performance.
We are Looking for a dynamic and energetic individual who is looking to join our team.
Roles & Responsibilities
Managing the seller relationship by championing the seller’s needs at Amazon. Build strong communication channels at all levels of the seller’s organization, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan.
– Managing and driving the growth of the seller’s business: Build and execute on a strategic account plan that delivers on key business opportunities for the seller and Amazon.
– Managing key improvement initiatives and projects: Drive new product launches and relationship extensions by partnering with the business development and onboarding teams.
– Work with sellers to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience.
– Analysing the business: Conduct deep dive analysis and provide routine executive-level reporting on the seller’s current business and future opportunities. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data.
– Providing thought leadership around planning, roadmaps and execution.
2+ years of experience in sales or account management in Amazon marketplace managing account management.
Willing to go office everyday.
– Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
– Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
– Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
– Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce desired
– Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
– Prior experience influencing C-level executives is highly desirable.
– Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.