99 YRS is a performance-based eCommerce marketing and digital marketing agency, a team of professionals that believe in growth, results, and success. We provide services in marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, and many marketplaces around the globe.
Since 2013, the 99 YRS team has partnered with 300+ prestigious clients across the globe.
We extensively consult clients to optimize their online presence by providing end-to-end e-commerce services such as Product Photography and Cataloguing, Marketplace management, E-commerce Cross-border consulting, digital marketing and drive their business performance.
We are Looking for a dynamic and energetic individual who is looking to join our team
Roles & Responsibilities
A digital marketing executive is responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization. They plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the organization’s website. Here is a list of digital marketing executive roles and responsibilities.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google etc.
- Manage organization’s website.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
- Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns by collecting and analysing data, and identifying trends and insights.
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics, and PPC campaigns.
- Optimize the landing pages of paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Develop the right strategies for effective data analysis and reporting.
- Present the analytical findings to the senior management.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing agency or working with different categories of client.
- Digital Marketing Diploma or related course.
- Mumbai based only.
- Proactive and good communication skills.
- Can work independently and data-driven approach.